Atlanta, GA 30302
At InterSolutions, Property Management Staffing is all we do! The InterSolutions Mobile App allows you to work when you want, where you want, and for the best Property Management companies in the industry. The hiring process is easy and our goal is to get you to work fast.
The Best Part? We are now offering our associates who use our Mobile App next day electronic pay! What are you waiting for? Work today, get paid tomorrow!
If you are looking for a short or long term opportunity to expand your career or get your foot in the door of the Property Management industry, we have what you are looking for! You re able to pick shifts that fit your schedule and career goals.
In order to set you up for success we provide industry-standard training including Grace Hill Fair Housing and Customer Service training to help you acquire the skills you need to be great and to make you aware of industry trends.
At InterSolutions, you set your schedule and preferred geography and we ll match you with the best opportunities available. Accept the jobs you want in one click and get paid the next day!
We are currently searching for a Leasing Consultant for our client located in the Atlanta metro area. If you re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual with a knack for sales who is excited to make an impact in the lives of others, you would be a perfect fit!
Essential Job Functions for Leasing Consultant:
- Provides first-line customer service for prospective residents and current residents
- Leads tours of the community showing vacant units and showcasing amenities with the goal of closing a sale
- Contacts and tracks all internet leads, referrals and walk-ins
- Prepares and processes lease applications
- Collects rental payments from residents each month
- Assists with coordinating resident events and activities
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Leasing Consultant:
- One to two years of experience in a sales, leasing or customer service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE