Maintenance Service Technician
Atlanta, GA Atlanta, GA 30306
InterSolutions has amazing opportunities for Maintenance Service Technicians in the apartment industry. We are currently seeking motivated individuals for an available position in Atlanta, GA!
From state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading training, you’ll have access to unmatched resources to build your career in property management. Those who complete our industry-standard training during their first week of employment will be liable for an additional bonus!
The InterSolutions Mobile App allows you to select the opportunities that work best for you in the geography of your choice. The hiring process is easy, and our goal is to get you to work fast! The best part? We are now offering our associates who use our Mobile App next day electronic pay! What are you waiting for? Work today, get paid tomorrow!
Essential Job Functions for Apartment Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and perform repairs
- Assist with apartment unit turns including painting, cleaning, HVAC, and appliance repair
- Proficiency in electrical and plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
- Completes and logs all assigned work orders in a timely fashion
- Walks the grounds and common areas to ensure the area is free of trash and debris
- Provides excellent service to residents
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Apartment Maintenance Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of maintenance experience with apartment experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE