Atlanta, GA 98144
At InterSolutions, Property Management Staffing is all we do! The InterSolutions Staffing Mobile App allows you to work when you want, where you want, and for the best Property Management companies in the industry. The hiring process is easy and our goal is to get you to work fast.
The Best Part? We are now offering our associates who use our Mobile App next day electronic pay! What are you waiting for? Work today, get paid tomorrow!
If you are looking for a short or long term opportunity to expand your career or get your foot in the door of the Property Management industry, we have what you are looking for! You re able to pick shifts that fit your schedule and career goals.
In order to set you up for success we provide industry-standard training including Grace Hill Fair Housing training to help you acquire the skills you need to be great and to make you aware of industry trends. You will be employable for life!
At InterSolutions, you set your schedule and preferred geography and we ll match you with the best opportunities available. Accept the jobs you want in one click and get paid the next day!
We are currently looking to fill a Maintenance Technician role for our client located in the Atlanta metro area. If you re a service oriented Maintenance Technician who is well versed in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliances we are looking for you!
Essential Job Functions for Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and perform repairs
- Assist with apartment unit turns including painting, cleaning, HVAC and appliance repair
- Proficiency in electrical and plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
- Completes and logs all assigned work orders in a timely fashion
- Walks the grounds and common areas to ensure the area is free of trash and debris
- Provides excellent service to residents
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Maintenance Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of maintenance experience with apartment experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver s License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE