Administrative Assistant to the CEO
535 Route 38 East, Suite 412 , Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
InterSolutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the CEO to work in our corporate office in Cherry Hill, NJ. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual that will work closely with the CEO and other members of the senior management team to provide administrative and executive support. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills as well as great attention to detail.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi-task, we're looking for you! Our company offers competitive salaries, paid time off, and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Plan, coordinate and manage the CEO's schedule.
- Conserve CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain CEO’s Outlook calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and his family by booking travel, which includes but not limited to; flights, car services, hotels, and dining reservations.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of, the CEO with executives, professional networks, colleagues and family members by planning group outings and trips and sending gifts.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming professional or personal issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assist in the integration of “the culture” and the employee experience to any newly acquired companies.
- Enhance executive and corporation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of meetings on and off-site and ordering lunch for all members as directed.
- Business-related Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills, exhibiting polished business savvy to interact with high-level executives and navigate the organization.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, as well as an ability to multitask.
- Ability to be contacted after-hours and weekends.
- Employment contingent to the successful completion of: criminal background, drug screening, and behavioral/skill assessment.
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.