Apartment Community Leasing Consultant
Union, NJ Union, NJ 07083
InterSolutions is currently looking to fill an Apartment Community Leasing Consultant position in Union NJ. If you are an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills, apply today!
Our employees can use the InterSolutions mobile app to work where and when they want. The hiring process is easy, and our goal is to get good people to communities that need them – fast. Those who complete our industry-standard training during their first week of employment will be liable for an additional bonus!
The best part? We are now offering associates who use our mobile app same-day electronic pay! What are you waiting for? Work today, get paid within 24 hours of your shift.
Responsibilities and Qualifications-
As an Apartment Community Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents' moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.