Apartment Community Maintenance Technician
Falls Church, VA Falls Church, VA 22040
Interview today, start tomorrow! We have immediate openings for Maintenance Technicians in Falls Church, VA.
At InterSolutions, the hiring process is easy, and our goal is to get you to communities that need you – fast. The best part? We are now offering our associates who use our mobile app next-day electronic pay!
To set you up for success, we offer industry-standard Grace Hill training and Fair Housing certifications. Those who complete our industry-standard training during their first week of employment will be liable for an additional bonus!
Essential Job Functions for Apartment Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and perform repairs
- Assist with apartment unit turns including painting, cleaning, HVAC, and appliance repair
- Proficiency in electrical and plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
- Completes and logs all assigned work orders in a timely fashion
- Walks the grounds and common areas to ensure the area is free of trash and debris
- Provides excellent service to residents
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Apartment Maintenance Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of maintenance experience with apartment experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE