Cherry Hill, NJ Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
InterSolutions is currently looking for a Claims Manager to join the team at their corporate office in Cherry Hill, NJ. This position is responsible for supporting the Risk Management department in a variety of matters including oversight of general liability and workers' compensation claims. Our company offers competitive salaries, paid time off, and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Oversee Company’s Third Party Administrators (TPA) and other related external resources (attorneys, triage services, etc.) for purposes of ensuring proper management of all workers compensation claims.
- Plan, organize, administer and supervise all aspects of the Company’s Workers’ Compensation Program, including, but not limited to claims processing/handling to ensure a timely and cost effective resolution, legal representation management, settlement strategies, program-level loss control strategies, internal and external communication practices.
- Supervise the management of occupational injuries/illnesses; investigate or oversee the investigation of claims; develop strategies to handle specific cases in consultation with the appropriate parties.
- Participate in budget preparations and monitor expenditures; determine the extent of the Company’s liability; recommend and negotiate claim settlements; establish reserves for anticipated costs on cases.
- Interface with physicians, attorneys, associates and management teams; develop and coordinate return-to-work/transitional duty plans;
- Identify, evaluate and assess probability and severity of losses; develop, implement, and monitor Company-wide cost containment strategies to prevent and minimize losses.
- Oversee and ensure an efficient records maintenance system for workers’ compensation claims and related information, data and activities.
- Complete required reports and records; authorize payment on medical bills, permanent and temporary disability compensation.
- Serve as primary interface between affected associates and TPA.
- Update senior management on overall program status, specific incidents of concern and anticipated financial impacts.
- Carry out all assigned duties and responsibilities, including additional tasks as needed to help achieve the overall goals of the department.
- Preferred B.S degree in related field.
- Must have at least 4-6 years of experience in claims analysis and management or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of applicable workers compensation laws and related state/federal statutes and regulations.
- Ability to research, analyze, and make sound recommendations relating to workers’ compensation claims.
- Ability to analyze complex administrative problems, evaluating alternatives, and make creative recommendations.
- Proficiency with office equipment and technology such as computers and software programs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted during work.
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.