Astoria, NY Astoria, NY 11103
We are currently searching for a direct hire tax credit Community Manager for a well-known top 25 property management company client located in Astoria, NY! If you are a dynamic, self-motivated leader with demonstrated experience as a successful Property Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
Job Functions for Tax Credit Community Manager:
- Leads, coaches, and evaluates property associates’ performance, including the completion of annual performance reviews
- Completes annual re-certifications as needed for Tax-Credit and Section 8 rentals
- Assumes primary responsibility for preliminary interviewing and selection of the property associates
- Achieves financial solvency through cost reduction and implementing systems to achieve 0% rent delinquency
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating budget and maintains budgetary guidelines
- Develops and utilizes sound rent collection procedures, including following up with delinquent accounts
- Monitors landlord-tenant relations and mediates disputes when necessary
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in the property management industry
- Prior supervisory experience in a management position, which includes annual budget processing, accounting, and interviewing/selection/disciplinary action of employees
- Ability to lead staff to meet job duties and expectations
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees and company contact
- Adequate computer skills to perform essential functions listed above
InterSolutions, a national staffing company, has provided communities with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. InterSolutions is dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and leads the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.