Digital Marketing Coordinator
Cherry Hill, NJ Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
InterSolutions is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team at its corporate office in Cherry Hill, NJ. If you are a diligent, creative Marketing Professional looking to expand your career in the marketing field with a fast-growing organization, we are looking for you! The Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Manager with creating and executing the overall marketing strategy for two business lines of temporary staffing including social media, grassroots and digital campaigns to effectively brand InterSolutions and NPM Staffing as a leader in the property management staffing industry. If you meet the below requirements, apply today!
Essential Job Functions for Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- Assist in the creation and implementation of annual marketing and sales plans and content calendars.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of business entity websites and blogs.
- Create, design, and update marketing and sales e-mail campaigns.
- Manage and implement promotions on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube as well as develop key marketing campaigns using viral marketing techniques.
- Handle all grassroots recruiting support including creation of posters & fliers and overall expansion of marketing campaigns to maximize event awareness and exposure.
- Coordinate and manage internal events, communications, and employee engagement activities.
- Assist with sales CRM and data management.
- Provide marketing and advertising data and reporting
- Carry out all assigned duties and responsibilities, including additional tasks as needed to help achieve the overall goals of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or social media role
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have web-related background. Adobe Photoshop a plus.
- Assertive, outgoing, hard-working, resourceful, as well as an independent thinker
- Team player who is a creative and proactive problem solver
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.