Leasing Manager - Direct Hire
San Marcos, TX San Marcos, TX 78656
Property Management staffing isn’t just what we do….it’s all we do! We find people jobs, that find people homes.
We are currently searching for a direct hire Student Housing Leasing and Marketing Manager for our client located in San Marcos, TX. If you are a sales and marketing oriented individual with a background in Student Housing who excels in marketing student apartments, we are looking for you!
- Provides excellent customer service to aid in resident retention goals as well as ensure superior follow-up to achieve the leasing goals of the property.
- Identifies and monitors the performance of competitors in the market served by the property and provides the community manager with market survey information.
- Identify leasing challenges through the analysis of the University housing types and markets and develop programs to capitalize on these challenges
- Develops and implements sales and marketing plans and programs for the property that have been approved by the community manager.
- Manages social media campaigns and reputation management.
- Act as event planner and manager for all promotional events held at the property or off site.
- Provides sales and marketing leadership to the leasing staff to ensure that effective and "best" practices are followed.
- Schedules, executes and participates in daily Outreach Plans to drive traffic.
- Actively participates in the selling/leasing process by prospecting for residents, greeting prospects, showing apartments to qualified prospects, explaining the lease document to prospects, and closing the sale by having the prospect sign a lease.
- Identifies key media in which to advertise. Produces, evaluates, edits, and updates all print advertising and all marketing collateral materials to include technology such as the property web page.
- Track and evaluate all leasing statistics and demographics of the property
- Maintain regular contact with University. Remain current with admission standards, admission timing, and academic calendar for freshman, returning residents, transfer students, and both graduate and professional schools.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Student Housing Property Manager or Leasing Manager
- Extensive experience running social media marketing campaigns
- Excellent customer service and follow through skills
- Experience with Yardi and LRO property management software