Bridgewater, NJ Bridgewater, NJ 08807
InterSolutions is currently working with a client to fill a Direct Hire Maintenance Supervisor role for a community in Bridgewater, NJ! As the community’s Maintenance Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for leading your team in maintaining a high level of customer service as well as the cleanliness and marketability of the community to renew and secure new leases while complying with safety standards.
If you’re a technically savvy, natural born leader who is HVAC and EPA certified and has a passion for building and maintaining meaningful relationships, our opportunity as a Maintenance Supervisor will be a perfect fit for you!
This position comes with great benefits including a rent-free two bedroom apartment.
Essential Job Functions for Maintenance Supervisor:
- Assists in the selection of maintenance associates
- Provides feedback for performance reviews and recommendations for training
- Participates in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies as needed and prepares on-call schedule
- Standardizes diagnostic approaches used for common maintenance routines, including preventative maintenance and system troubleshooting
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and performs or oversees repairs
- Leads property inspections, including building and alarm systems inspections, and ensures turnovers are completed
- Administers maintenance software program to track work orders, inventory use, product replacement histories, and scheduled preventative maintenance. Reviews work order logs and sets priorities for work order completion
- Establishes and implements auditing procedures for maintenance inventory. Monitors inventory levels while remaining within established budgets.
- Manages subcontracted service providers and documents work and product quality
- Directs the removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
- Facilitates technical training and technical skill development for property associates
- Provides feedback and recommendations for rehabilitation projects
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification (types I and II)
- 5 years maintenance experience
- 3 or more years of experience in a managerial role
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, including inventory control, preventative maintenance, and work order record keeping
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment including HVAC, landscaping, carpentry, painting, hydraulic systems, and electric motors
- Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting of high and low voltage and the use of diagnostic equipment, including volt/ohm meters
- Proficiency in plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE