Villanova, PA Villanova, PA 19085
InterSolutions is a full-service recruiting agency specializing in the property management industry. At InterSolutions, we are dedicated to finding the best permanent fit for our customers, and the best job searching experience for our candidates to land their dream job!
We are currently searching for a Direct Hire Maintenance Supervisor for a community in Villanova, PA! As the community’s Maintenance Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for leading your team in maintaining a high level of customer service as well as the cleanliness and marketability of the community to renew and secure new leases while complying with safety standards.
If you’re a technically savvy, natural born leader who is HVAC and EPA certified and has a passion for building and maintaining meaningful relationships, our opportunity as a Maintenance Supervisor will be a perfect fit for you!
Essential Job Functions for Maintenance Supervisor:
- Assists in the selection of maintenance associates
- Provides feedback for performance reviews and recommendations for training
- Participates in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies as needed and prepares on-call schedule
- Standardizes diagnostic approaches used for common maintenance routines, including preventative maintenance and system troubleshooting
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and performs or oversees repairs
- Leads property inspections, including building and alarm systems inspections, and ensures turnovers are completed
- Administers maintenance software program to track work orders, inventory use, product replacement histories, and scheduled preventative maintenance. Reviews work order logs and sets priorities for work order completion
- Establishes and implements auditing procedures for maintenance inventory. Monitors inventory levels while remaining within established budgets.
- Manages subcontracted service providers and documents work and product quality
- Directs the removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
- Facilitates technical training and technical skill development for property associates
- Provides feedback and recommendations for rehabilitation projects
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification (types I and II)
- 5 years maintenance experience
- 3 or more years of experience in a managerial role
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, including inventory control, preventative maintenance, and work order record keeping
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment including HVAC, landscaping, carpentry, painting, hydraulic systems, and electric motors
- Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting of high and low voltage and the use of diagnostic equipment, including volt/ohm meters
- Proficiency in plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE