Redwood City, CA Redwood City, CA 94061
We are currently looking to fill a full-time role as a Maintenance Technician for our client at a luxury community located in Redwood City, CA. If you’re a service-oriented Maintenance Technician who is well versed in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliances we are looking for you! Our client is offering a competitive hourly wage, 20% housing discount, and $2,000 sign-on bonus!
Maintenance Technician Job Function:
- Troubleshoot all property systems, and perform repairs
- Assist with apartment unit turns including painting, cleaning, HVAC and appliance repair
- Proficient in electrical and plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
- Complete and log all assigned work orders in a timely fashion
- Walk the grounds and common areas to ensure the area is free of trash and debris
- Provide excellent service to residents
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Certification Required
- Minimum 1-2 years of maintenance experience with apartment experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.