Seattle, Washington Seattle, WA 98144
Immediate Full-Time Positions Available
At the Interview, we will tell you about how you can get a $$$ Bonus the first week of employment
At InterSolutions, Property Management Staffing is all we do! The InterSolutions Mobile App allows you to select the opportunities that work best for you in the geography of your choice. The hiring process is easy, and our goal is to get you to work fast.
The Best Part? We are now offering our associates who use our Mobile App next day electronic pay! What are you waiting for? Work today, get paid tomorrow! Should you complete our industry standard training during your first week of employment, you will be labile for an additional bonus!
We are currently looking to fill a Maintenance Technician role for our client located in the Seattle metro area. If you’re a service-oriented Maintenance Technician who is well versed in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliances we are looking for you!
Essential Job Functions for Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoots all property systems, and perform repairs
- Assist with apartment unit turns including painting, cleaning, HVAC, and appliance repair
- Proficiency in electrical and plumbing repairs and troubleshooting
- Completes and logs all assigned work orders in a timely fashion
- Walks the grounds and common areas to ensure the area is free of trash and debris
- Provides excellent service to residents
Knowledge Skills and Abilities for Maintenance Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of maintenance experience with apartment experience preferred
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE