Orlando, FL Orlando, FL 32804
We are currently working with an independently owned property management company to identify their next Property Manager. As the Property Manager, you will manage all aspects of a portfolio including over 500 individually owned rental properties including, all tenant inquiries, maintenance requests, and rent collection and screening.
If you're a seasoned property manager looking for a hands on, autonomous position, this is your next opportunity!
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain property rentals by digital advertising and maintain a pipeline of potential new residents
- Perform property inspections in Central Florida to ensure homes are ready for occupancy
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtain referrals from current tenants; explain advantages of location and services.
- Contract with tenants by executing leases and rental payments
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents and paying bills
- Prepare and adhere to annual budgets
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping.
- Maintain properties by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Develop and utilize sound rent collection procedures, including following up with delinquent accounts
- Monitor landlord-tenant relations and mediate disputes when necessary
- Provide excellent customer service and follow through to residents
- Develop marketing plan to drive traffic to the properties
- 3-5 years of experience as a Property Manager
- Prior supervisory experience in a management position
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees and company contacts
- Adequate computer skills to perform essential functions listed above
- Basic accounting/financial record keeping knowledge
- Active Florida Real-Estate License
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE