Washington, DC Washington, DC 20001
InterSolutions is currently seeking a Residential Concierge to provide residents with high-quality service and experiences at a community in Washington, DC. If you love interacting with people and creating a memorable experience, you are a perfect fit!
Celebrating our 20th anniversary, InterSolutions, a 2016 INC. 5000 Top Growing Business, is a full-service staffing company specializing in the property management industry. Our customers expect nothing but an exceptional experience, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Becoming an associate of InterSolutions is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the property management industry! We offer our associates paid Grace Hill training, a generous referral bonus program, as well as weekly direct deposited paychecks. Nearly a third of our associates are retained permanently by our clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees the lobby and front desk area by answering phones and greeting guests and vendors
- Provides first line of customer service for all resident requests, issues, and work orders
- Follows up on all completed requests ensuring resident satisfaction
- Follows applicable emergency procedures and contacts applicable public service response organization in case of an emergency
- Monitors all common areas ensuring proper upkeep and cleanliness
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- One to two years of experience in a customer facing service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow-up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
We believe in delivering the highest level of service to our clients and associates every day. If you would like to be a part of our team and meet the above requirements, apply today! EOE