Concierge Front Desk Attendant
Washington, DC Washington, DC 20001
Looking to start or progress your career in the apartment industry? We are currently seeking a Concierge Front Desk Attendant associate to provide residents with high-quality service and experiences at an apartment community in Washington, DC!
Nearly one third of our Associates receive permanent offers from our clients. Becoming an associate of InterSolutions is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the apartment industry! We offer our associates Grace Hill training, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and weekly direct deposited paychecks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the lobby and front desk area by answering phones and greeting guests and vendors
- Provide first-line customer service for all resident requests, issues, and work orders
- Follow up on all completed requests ensuring resident satisfaction
- Follow applicable emergency procedures and contact applicable public service response organization in case of an emergency
- Monitor all common areas ensuring proper upkeep and cleanliness
- One to two years of experience in a customer facing service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow-up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.