Vice President of Military Housing
Malvern, PA Malvern, PA 19355
InterSolutions is currently working with a top 25 national property management company who is looking to add a Vice President of Military Housing to be based locally in the Philadelphia, PA suburbs. The Vice-President of Military Housing will be responsible for overseeing all phases of military community operations with the goal of financial solvency of multiple communities in the assigned portfolio.
Job Functions for Vice President of Military Housing:
- Directs the operations of each residential asset through the recruitment, hiring, and supervision of Area and Community Managers. Ensure that all personnel are aware and committed to ownership objectives
- Ensures that all resources are being effectively utilized at each Property to achieve “bottom line” requirements.
- Communicates with the appropriate representatives of each branch of the service on matters of Community Management and Operations as needed.
- Works in tandem with the Project Director to ensure that all Community Management tasks are being performed at maximum standards.
- Reviews and approves the operating and capital improvement budget in conjunction with the Area Facilities Managers.
- Responsible for managing and reporting both financial and operational findings for the region to SVP of Community Management.
- Communicates changes in procedures and policies to assigned area managers and follows up to ensure adherence with their teams.
- Responsible for overseeing regular physical property inspections throughout the assigned region to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of all assets.
- Reviews and approves the operating and capital improvement budget in conjunction with the Area Facilitates Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree required plus ten (10) years of supervisory experience in multi-site property management or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Must possess either the Accredited Residential Manager (Institute of Real Estate Management) or Certified Apartment Manager (Building Owners and Management Association) designation. CDMP (Certified Defense Property Manager) designation preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Yardi.
InterSolutions, a national staffing company, has provided communities with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. InterSolutions is dedicated to the success of our clients and associates, and leads the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.