Vice President of Sales
Cherry Hill, NJ Cherry Hill, NJ
InterSolutions is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team as the Vice President of Sales! The Vice President of Sales is responsible for successfully executing the sales process to generate revenue growth through introducing and developing business opportunities with new and existing customers. This position will initiate and maintain a firm sales pipeline of prospects by establishing deep relationships within those organizations. With a deep understanding of the client’s business, the VP of Sales will identify solutions, utilizing InterSolutions services that translate into closed, contracted business deals. If you are ready to embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism by utilizing a value based selling model in all sales pursuits, while managing a strong team, this is the position for you!
- Implement the Property Management Sales strategy.
- Oversee the hiring and development of Regional Sales Directors, Account Executives and National Account Managers to ensure a strong sales team of the appropriate size to win new business, support national partners, reverse fill available candidates on the bench and to effectively promote our services among existing accounts.
- Lead and motivate the sales team; be a role model for the company culture.
- Win new business that fits within the Property Management Sales strategy.
- Collaborate with HR to develop incentive compensation, training, and other programs for the sales team.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to establish and agree on marketing strategies that will maximize revenue growth, ensuring that the Sales teams have all the required selling collateral needed and that training is available to roll out materials with a clear explanation of how they should be used (selling process, key messages, advice on relationship building tactics, etc).
- Maintain important/strategic customer relationships through regular visits, association participation and networking.
- Establish KPIs and standards to track activities and manage the funnel.
- Manage client facing marketing expenses and budget.
- Carry out all assigned duties and responsibilities, including additional tasks as needed to help achieve the overall goals of the department.
- Bachelors or equivalent work/field experience required.
- 10+ years sales experience including significant experience in the staffing industry and/or a Property Management-related service line with 3-5 years in a senior management position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers.
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing and closing large contract deals with customers (pricing and terms negotiation with large /strategic accounts).
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and strategic partners.
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in building new business / establishing new markets.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology and sales funnel management including use of KPIs, metrics, and standards for salespeople to create accountability and manage performance.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
- Willingness to travel extensively both regionally and nationally, as needed.
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates and lead the industry in quality staffing and cutting-edge technology. Our innovative and game-changing systems allows for quick, streamlined hiring and our industry expertise and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest.
InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.